miércoles, 17 de marzo de 2021

An informal e-mail

 

AN INFORMAL E-MAIL
  • Saludos / Fórmula de apertura: 

     o Dear Sarah,

    o Hello Sara, o Hi Sara, 

     

  • Párrafo introductorio:

        o How’s it going?

        o How are you doing?
     
o How are things?
     
o How are things going?
     
o It’s great to hear from you!
     
o Long time, no see!
     
o Sorry I haven’t written for ages, but
     
o I’m really sorry it’s taken me so long to get back to
you. 

 

  • Reaccionando a buenas noticias: 

     o I’m glad to hear that
    o I’m so happy that
    o Great news about your

    o I’m very happy to hear about o It’s so great that 

     

  • Reaccionando a malas noticias:
    o I’m so sorry to hear about
    o Sorry to read about
    o I can’t tell you how sad I am that o I’m extremely sorry to hear about

        o It’s just awful to hear that 

 

  • Expresiones para abrir párrafos: o Oh, by the way,

    o Hey, did you hear about...? o One more thing,
    o As for
    o By the way, tell me about 

     

  • Párrafo de cierre:
    o Well, I gotta go now.
    o Anyway, I should get going.
    o I’ve got to leave you now.
    o I’d better get going.
    o Well, it’s time to go
    o Make sure you write soon
    o Don’t forget to drop me a line soon. o Look after yourself.
    o Take care of your self. 

     

  • Despedida / Fórmula de cierre: 

     o All my love,

    o Love,
    o Lots of love, o All the best, o Take care,
    o Best wishes,

     o Regards,
    
o Kind regards,

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario